Witch-hunting for a home



If you all remember the plague of European witch hunt 

You must be beware as I am that witch 

That devious woman 

That fatwa that declared 

Someone went mad in the town 

And this maddening is terribly contagious 



If you all forgot then let me remind you 

My vagina is considered a welcome invitation 

For men find me too soft, too frank 

To desist a temptress 

Who makes them fallible enough 

To fall prey, nay fall into a trance 

Like two Kennedys child-playing 

Over the sensational Monroe candy floss 



I am my smothered streets' favourite rumour 

I slit my daddy's throat before I was even born 

When he wanted to cast off my sex desire over a one-time-fuck 

As rape over my chastity

No, it is not too hard to guess 

I make shame betray shame 



If you see me someday 

And refuse to understand my red lipstick

laughter where I am supposed to weep 

Just know 

That I am capable of only two things 

Either fuck you or kill you 



For you taught me play my victim card 

of a mysterious, helpless woman's disease 

Of uncontrolled hormonal imbalances 

That cannot be protected 

That cannot be cared for 

That cannot be loved 

Oh do I dare trigger your masculinity for it finds no easy release now? 



The innocence of my deflowering 

is certainly not pretty 

I understand 

As if you ever would have known 

The sweetness of the flowers 

I brought just for you,

in your funeral memory 



I understand 

You cannot see me trade my happiness 

For a little peace I am allowed to have 

I understand 

You cannot permit me trade a home without you 



Do tell me and I would have you 

In darkest of the alleys 

You confine me there and I become a slut 

You get me rid off that and I become a lifeless woman 

Do tell me what more to get a certified horse-tag to approve of my modesty? 



I am so sick of you 

You remind me of bullets 

I am so sick of you 

You are only a transaction 

I am so sick of you 

I want to run away

I am so sick of you 

I never come back 

I am so sick of you 

I do not want to be found

I am so sick of you

I prefer shit over you.









Comments

Popular Posts