How can something mean nothing?




Some people do have a lot of difference between what they say and how they act on what they have said. Some people talk as if words don't matter. That is the price you pay I believe when you fail to distinguish between your voice and the constant chatter you keep yourself surrounded with. I wonder if they know themselves well enough to intricately make a balance between what pace the days go by and what timelessness they personally feel in how they do seem to pass. I certainly despise if you don't possess that because that implies a very weak moral character. It is for the fact that nothing is purely harmless. I don't know but when I knock up late in my boss's cabin, he judges me for my punctuality, my lifestyle routine, my diligence, and my passion for my work life. It's cruel but you cannot be blind to assume that you pass unnoticed. 


Small, little, insignificant things in life do create an impression. They are forever, indelibly imprinted in your unconscious, though not always but at times that memory might spring back. You can neither blame yourself for that nor be embarrassed about it. At least you should not be. 


I think memories sustain us. So, even if they are not there with you anymore, you take a moment and feel how alive you have felt once, how beautiful. I believe life becomes more bearable that way despite the loss. 


Expression plays a very crucial role in this. I prefer to calculate what my words mean. I don't say what I don't mean. It's a grave sacrilege to do that. But, this art of expression is something that not everyone knows well. I have found extremely talkative people unable to cope up with what the hell they are suffering from, just because they don't know how to express it. Even if they do, they still prefer to slide past it. Whereas some people choose to be completely silent about it to the point that it consumes them to ashes. There is so much in the pauses they take between conversations than the conversations themselves. I get extremely irritated when people turn tacit and say terms like 'so yeah', 'you know', or 'okay'. Pardon me but I might scream and tell you that, No fuck, I don't know until you tell me. I totally understand that it's hard but this trying gets better and this is all what we need to do. 


There is something about the synchronization of your eyes and the mouth when you talk right from your heart. That transparency is rare to find. Do you also feel sometimes that you should have communicated better? That you might have secretly lied because your words failed you? That words do you wrong because they cannot express exactly how you feel? 


Then, I think it's time you learn how to do that. Expression never gets outdated. It is never enough. It is never repetitive. It never ends. A perfect balance between yourself and the outer world eases the pain. As the principle goes, energy can neither be created nor destroyed. So, remember that it always hangs in the air. It will haunt. 



Comments

Popular Posts