I don't wake up to love you !



You don't know me yet. You don't know that I am a fleeting bird that makes the branch feel heavy. You don't know me yet. I suck poetry out of your entrails while I kiss. You don't know me yet. I go out there naked bleeding my bleeding heart which can't claim anything but air. You don't know me yet. I close my eyes and think there is no war when they are playing ammo with my body. You don't know me yet. I get so excited over little things that I break my head. You don't know me yet. I journey to nowhere while you sleep, a little more to nowhere. You don't know me yet. When you leave, I crash and teach life. I say I know you, all of you. You don't know me yet. Because I don't want you to. I am better when I scare because I am scared to touch. I don't know how to come back, to let go just like you do.



Comments

Popular Posts