When dogs think it fit to piss over roses





I am the most beautiful soul you could ever witness in this time and decade 


It is in vain you weigh me against the smell of powdery rust that wraps your body in bricks 


I am the sip of hot coffee in late afternoons so much so that when you spread your hands apart on the earth, I will remind you of a swirling peace that's so real that it is here and now 


It is in vain you compare me with sad girls in the city of lies who look for escape in the blast, you will never find me there, for I belong within me 


I am the sunlight that jostles with the broken column to reach the touch of your skin, I do not wither at the sight of darkness


I taught myself to bloom and little shreds of concrete cannot diminish my soliloquy that I choose to flood over your castles of glittery dreams 


It is in vain you look out of the window to gloss over how much of me has crept in, because when I walked with those hips in your room last time, you swear you didn't see a thing, but a flash.





Comments

Popular Posts