I have never written a love letter without pain





1. 

This city is still your city, I think it will always be like that. When it will no longer be yours, I shall be finally free. 



2.

I do not want to talk to you anymore. I mean, I sometimes look at the old pictures of us and feel at ease but then, then alas I remind myself that there is no bigger fool, no stupidity greater than feeling what I feel. My hurt stops me and god I want to heal. 



3.

I believe when you give someone your body, you do not want it to be played, you want it to be worshipped, you want it to be loved. At least that's what I do, that's what my lips mumbled when they were pressing yours. So, if I ever, ever thought that I was consuming, I want to realize myself that I was only loving and that's what comes naturally to me.



4.

I am a woman of infinite worth and if I am not treated with equal capacity, then no amount of words and prayers could remedy the callousness and emptiness within your heart. 




5.

I am pure in all the hues of the sky that it takes throughout the day and you are not valuable enough to witness my purity in all its flairs. I forgive all your castles of lies and deceptions but I also pity you. 




6.

You came to me with a broken heart and under the immense gaze of the moonlight, I tell you that I do not know what it is like to be beautiful when someone means it by their very bones. So, if death could be an appropriate metaphor, I want you to know that I would love you like death does the mortal body. 





Comments

Popular Posts