hey look we breathe in the same world....




I sometimes get very grumpy because of my claustrophobic nature which essentially wants to choke till they die or choke till I die.


In this world of salt air, aiming for nothing, driving for nothing, I wonder what if one day everything around me becomes claustrophobic, what if it gets so brighter that having darkness, feeling darkness, all, all of it becomes a luxury. I am alive till this silent doom happens on our drugged souls. 


I mean, if it is all meant to be theatrical, if what I felt, what I feel, what I will feel would be empty, would have been empty, I would have long forgone the taste of the touch of a hand in my hands. 


But, somewhere, somehow, I exist and I know what your eyes smell, what your lips see, what your ears taste, with or without me. And when someone tells me they feel nothing in there, that all meanings are lost to the loop of the waves, I like to show my two little hands and tell them that they once experienced love and let go of them. 


I think we sometimes look our most beautiful at our worst and don't even know it. So, I do not run away, I do not run to you, I run within me and hey look we breathe in the same world. It is still not so bright yet, still not so claustrophobic yet.




Comments

Popular Posts