A Rendezvous With The Bones




I do not want to meet you 

Beyond your worldly hedonism 

Because this world befits your more

Because this world is more like you 

You char it with your presence 

You are the incarnation of its spectacle 


In another world sweetheart 

You cannot mansplain about 

The self, my self, your self

In another world sweetheart 

The arguments would draw blood 


While with me, you see

Nothing falls short the rendezvous 

With the bones 

In my mother's womb 

I was confused as I always am 

Of whether I should die and kill her

Or she dies and I am killed


So and so,

I heard if you demolish flowers there

In another world sweetheart 

I heard if you make them cry 

Your gorgeous, gorgeous face is charred 

There is no spectacle then 

Even your very presence 

Is damned for the blood.






Comments

Popular Posts