Stoned & Useless

This moment is stagnant. Since my childlike innocence, though I can't tell you the exact fraction of time when the child ceased to be innocent or the innocence lost on me, I had a habit of paring time. I mean, it's really funny to me, all the things we do, what we do, to push it a little. When we are driven by it with the maximum quantifiable fuel it could impart, we feel as if we are drowning. We are drowning in an ocean with no limits provided it is dirtied enough to kill all the fishes. But, if it doesn't kill what use it is left with? It could now permeate through the gills and clog them up. Yes, that it could do. The purpose would be served just right. The real purpose of proliferation of black swans with just two white sockets for eyes. It is nevertheless mandatory to change the picture. I shout, you have surely heard me beckoning in a soft murmur because I backstab often. Take me out of this picture, enlighten me then! I go on and you go about me. It's a mayday call. A mad cry, a maddening revelry and you are my fellow madmen. We will urinate over burning citadels and becalm them, extinguish them for all the cooling they ever desired.  



I told you, it's slower now. That means, we have enough to hang. To hang between the hem of two ladies in love. Both clinging to a single spirit for their resuscitation. It's a sad sight as the poor souls have lost any grasp over anything now. It is increasing my inner libido to some demonic quality. And to the effect of which, I could trace the spider back to her sweet little web. The silk is wildly enticing. I wish it could market itself well, I would have sold it, bartered it with my body in exchange. You could do with a little flaw, you wouldn't even notice it. The draperies are only upside down. Mad houses are often gothic for that very same measure. Bodies walk like carcasses in them to pump up the dysfunctional factor to a certain appropriate value. For unnecessary delays due to wild torrents, the hammer would cut open the skull and wire it with a chip that says no rain. No rain for all the inputs you could possibly tally. Still if the required conditions are not met, we could make a smiling young woman go delicately hysterical. 


On her deathbed you ask, does she want to live? What you get is, why, I want to party.

Comments

Popular Posts