Soon!

Soon it would be dawn to realize me. Soon. One more time. How empty my reeling heart is. How deftly it chokes all the emotions longing long to be out on a spree. Soon I will be lost. Lost for anyone to find me. Soon I will be lost to myself.


The beauty of chirping birds for instance or maybe the way somethings, beautiful, that ties me, holds me,enlivens me, would soon fade to the dead hour of darkness. And I would scream for no one to hear. How empty, how lost?


For it haunts. To smile at someone I should not have. To have my tears wasted away. Because it makes me naked. It makes me feminine. It makes my breasts swell over the grief of someone I killed. For it haunts. To mourn black.


It shivered. My hands did. It shamed me. Soaking blood from her eyes. She rained lies mixed with sensations.

Dripping Red. Deep Red.

Soon. She touched, She smiled.

And the shame choked me. Soon.









Comments

Popular Posts